Any Information You Provide is Voluntary
Recovery In Christ, Inc. Web sites may request from you information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/or your e-mail address. Please know that any information you provide to us is voluntary on your part and not required by Recovery In Christ, Inc.
If you do not want information collected from the Recovery In Christ, Inc. Web sites, please do not submit any information to us or agree to the collection of your information. If you have already submitted personal information to us and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the e-mail address at the bottom of this Policy and request removal of the information from our records. Once we receive your request, we will remove the personal information you provided to Recovery In Christ, Inc. from our files.
If you do provide Recovery In Christ, Inc. with information, unless we advise you otherwise, we may use the information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/or your e-mail address to provide requested information or products, to improve our products and/or services, to send information or publications, to revise our Web site to better address your interests, and/or to contact you. We may share your information with persons and entities that are affiliated with Recovery In Christ, Inc… We do not provide the information to third parties not affiliated with Recovery In Christ, Inc. unless we have your consent to do so.
Some Information Will Be Collected Automatically
Thanks for visiting the Recovery In Christ, Inc. Web site.
Terms and Conditions of Your Use of This Web Site
1. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to enter into contract and/or purchase any of Recovery In Christ, Inc. products or merchandise or to participate in any of our promotions or other offers on this Web site or otherwise.
3. This Web site has been designed to comply with United States law. Recovery In Christ, Inc. does not represent that the content of this Web site is appropriate for locations outside the United States. If you access this Web site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
4. The copyrights to all contents of this Web site are proprietary to Recovery In Christ, Inc. or its third party licensors, and you may not reproduce, post on any other Web site, modify, distribute or transmit any portion of this site without the express written consent of Recovery In Christ, Inc. Any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this Web site is owned or licensed by Recovery In Christ, Inc. and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Recovery In Christ, Inc. You may access this Web site for your individual noncommercial use only. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Web site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
5. Although Recovery In Christ, Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Web site is updated and correct, Recovery In Christ, Inc. makes no warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL RECOVERY IN CHRIST, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Any material or communication transmitted by you to this Web site will not be treated as confidential. Any ideas, concepts, or other materials transmitted by you to Recovery In Christ, Inc. may be used by Recovery In Christ, Inc. in any manner, including reproduction, transmission, publication or broadcast without compensation.
8. You may not post or transmit to this Web site any unlawful, pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening or otherwise objectionable material. Notwithstanding the fact that Recovery In Christ, Inc. or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, or discussions, Recovery In Christ, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from such content, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation.
9. Although this Web site may be linked to other Web sites, Recovery In Christ, Inc. does not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked site unless specifically stated therein. Recovery In Christ, Inc. is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any Web site linked to this Web site. Your linking to other Web sites is at your own risk.
10. You must obtain Recovery In Christ, Inc. permission to link this Web site to your Web site. Recovery In Christ, Inc. will only authorize links to sites when the majority of the actual audience of the site is either faith based or recovery orientated.
12. You agree that any litigation between you and Recovery In Christ, Inc. arising from or pertaining to the use of this website, any advertising associated with the website or any link accessible from or providing access to this website shall be governed by Florida law and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of Florida.
13. You acknowledge and agree that Recovery In Christ, Inc. reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information and materials contained on this Web site. You further acknowledge and agree that by entering this Web site you will be bound by any such revisions to the Web site and that Recovery In Christ, Inc. has encouraged you to periodically visit the Web site and this page to review these terms and conditions.
Recovery In Christ, Inc. Copyright Policy
Recovery In Christ, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Recovery In Christ, Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied, framed or otherwise used on this Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Copyright Agent for Recovery In Christ, Inc. for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Copyright Agent”) the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of the material that you claim infringes on the intellectual property and the location of such material;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Copyright Agent for Recovery In Christ, Inc. can be reached as follows:
Recovery In Christ Ministries, Inc.
Attn: Secretary / Agent
560 NE 130th Ct
Silver Springs, Florida 34488-3720
If Recovery In Christ, Inc. receives such a notification, Recovery In Christ, Inc. reserves the right to remove or delete the allegedly infringing material.
After receiving a notice of infringement that complies or substantially complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Recovery In Christ, Inc. will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Recovery In Christ, Inc. will take reasonable steps to expeditiously notify the user that created or posted the relevant material that it has removed or disabled access thereto. Any user whose material has been removed or disabled in accordance with this policy may provide Recovery In Christ, Inc. with a counter notification under the DMCA. Such counter notification must be provided in writing to our Copyright Agent at the address listed above and must contain:
1. the user’s electronic or physical signature;
2. identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which such material appeared before it was removed or disabled, including the complete URL;
3. a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. the user’s name, address and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for any judicial district in which Recovery In Christ, Inc. may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification of infringement.
Upon receipt of a proper counter-notification under the DMCA, Recovery In Christ, Inc. will promptly provide the person who provided the initial notification of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification and inform that person that it will replace the removed material, or cease disabling access to it, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days. Additionally, Recovery In Christ, Inc. will replace the removed material, and cease disabling access to it, ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless the designated Copyright Agent for Recovery In Christ, Inc. first receives notice from the person who submitted the initial notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Web site or Recovery In Christ, Inc. server.